My Future Blog Plans || What I'll Be Posting About

background of grass plants with text "my future blog plans"

Hello everyone! How's your week been?

I have enjoyed this first week of blogging. It has been heaps of fun designing everything and writing my posts, and I have loved reading your thoughts, opinions and generally getting to know everyone!

 I have also been praying about what I'll be posting here. I thought I'd share what I hope to do and what I hope God will do with The Seeking Book!

At first, I had the impression I would be fully dedicated to writing book reviews and then perhaps the rare post on "finding a good novel" or similar. But since then I've had a few new ideas (and I won't go into them now), and things have changed a bit. I hope to focus a little less on books and a little more on sharing the gospel and being encouraged in the Lord. But it will still God willing be all tied in somehow with literature. Don't ask me exactly how though - I'm going a bit by the seat of my pants and as God directs! xD
 *grins and shrugs*

But here's what you could (hopefully) expect for future. It will be as the Lord directs though.


I may do posts on:


1. Creative ways to share the gospel.
2. Poetry (some of mine, and others I've been encouraged by)
3. Godly and exciting story writing
4. Blogs I enjoy
5. Of course book reviews
6. Writers I Love
7. Possibly some of my creative writing
8. An off topic of the month? (e.g. Designing a godly board game + photos)
9. Bits and pieces | Things that have encouraged me lately
10. Questions for you!

So, those are just a few ideas I've had. I would love to hear your thoughts and any suggestions you would have for God-honouring and fun posts! Next post will hopefully be about the love of Jesus and how that fits in with sharing the Good News. That has been ministering to me lately and I thought it would be nice to share it here!

Blessings,

~ Jemima

Comments

  1. I can't to read your upcoming posts Jemima! <3
    ~Elate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elate! I'm excited too! ;D

      ~ Jemima

      Delete
  2. I love a variety of posts. Though I love writing book reviews, I've found out there is many other encouraging things I can post on my blog, thus that is why I haven't posted 5862 book reviews yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yes, very true. Sharing the gospel and encouraging each other is more of a priority than reading a good book... however godly it may be. I still do feel like a lot of people are lost for God honouring and interesting books to read though. And I have read a lot more than probably is good for me... *hides face in shame* However God has used this for good as now I have heaps of suggestions to share! ;D

      ~ Jemima

      Delete
  3. Excited to see what you post next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooklyn! I really appreciate your comments <3

      Delete
  4. Excited to see what you post!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments; and I do my best to always respond, so check back! Please make sure comments are edifying and God honouring, and if Anonymous commenters could sign their names that would be much appreciated. It's nice to know who I am conversing with. ;D

Popular Posts